The major topic at the next public meeting of the North Canberra Community Council will be a discussion on Induced Traffic & Sandford Street Extension.
Date: Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Venue: ACT Sport House, 100 Maitland Street, Hackett
Confirmed attendees are:
- Tony Gill, Director, Roads ACT
- Kester Boardman, EIS Project Manager, Cardno Pty Ltd
- Emma Maratea, Community Consultation Coordinator, Cardno Pty Ltd
- John Rayment, Technical Project Manager, Cardno Pty Ltd
- Gerard Coffey, ACTPLA, Infrastructure Policy
The meeting will provide (1) An outline and background of the Sandford Street Extension project, (2) The purpose and compilation process of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), (3) An opportunity to obtain first hand EIS input suggestions from the meeting floor.
There will also be details on further consultation to be undertaken and an information handout which will include an email contact for further submissions, questions and / or comments.
[scribd id=28429463 key=key-12zhz4msy3eplvtd4hkt mode=list]