The next meeting of the North Canberra Community Council is on Wednesday 20 August 2014, 7.30pm at ACT Sports House, 100 Maitland Street, Hackett.
- GUEST PRESENTATION/S
- Draft Omnibus Territory Plan Variation -Discussion, with Environment and Planning Directorate representatives, of a proposed variation, to apply to about fifteen areas including four in the inner north.
- (to be confirmed) Traffic issues – Roads ACT -Discussion with Roads ACT of Dickson intersection improvements and a discussion paper on Ainslie traffic issues.
- STANDING ITEMS
- Attendance and Apologies
- Acceptance of Draft Minutes of previous meeting 16 July.
- Acceptance & Matters arising.
- Committee report
- Report on Committee decisions since the previous General Meeting.
- Treasurer’s report
- BUSINESS ADJOURNED from previous meetings
- Acceptance of Minutes of previous meetings March 19, May 21 and 18 June.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Hackett Horse Holding Paddocks – Draft Variation 297.
- Submissions are due by 31 August.
- ABC Flats update & maintenance issues (Chris Emery)
- Braddon Club update
- ACT & Murrumbidgee Basin Priority Project update