Venue: ACT Sport House, 100 Maitland Street Hackett
Time: 7:30 – 9:30
The agenda may include:
- Discussion on a possible motion to put forward by NCCC to email all ACT politicians for a referendum to support an expanded Assembly at the 2012 election.
- A brief Canberra Pedestrian Forum on the pedestrian light system on the Wakefield-Macarthur-Northbourne Avenue intersection.
- Developments in Civic including the QIC development application DA201120272 (expansion of the Canberra Centre) and a recently announced DA for the Kingsley Street-Barry Drive intersection (for the Belconnen to Civic transitway).
- Fast train. Where is the terminal going to be and how does NCCC propose to influence this decision?
- Canberra Airport. Impacts of Costco and Woolworths on town centres and Civic.
- Any other business from the floor.
If anyone wishes to do any research on these topics before the meeting, DA’s are on the ACTPLA website. All submissions on proposed changes to the electoral boundaries are on the electoral commission website.