PUBLIC FORUM 16 June 2016
7.00 pm Albert Hall
Commonwealth Avenue, Yarralumla
Hear the Candidates’ views about:
- what should be the national responsibilities for planning in the ACT; and
- preserving the unique characteristics of Canberra as the nation’s capital.
Questions could cover:
- location of Federal departments in relation to impacts on town centres, employment, transport and parking;
- impact of recent changes to the National Capital Plan;
- heritage listing of Canberra in its overall design concept;
- ACT government projects that affect areas under NCA responsibility such as City to the Lake, Manuka Oval and West Tuggeranong.
Please show this to others who may have an interest
For further information please visit www.isccc.org.au or email: email@example.com