The Chief Minister’s Department has commissioned an independent mid-term review of the business advisory service known as Canberra BusinessPoint. Following a tender process, G J Wall and Associates has been selected to conduct this mid-term review.
The review is to:
- assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the Program, including value for money;
- determine the continuing appropriateness of the Program in the light of recent economic developments;
- analyse the level of awareness and degree of penetration to the Program’s target group;
- evaluate the Program’s connections to other complementary services in the ACT against the background of a desire to create an integrated and collaborative approach to business service delivery in the ACT; and
- provide recommendations to the Department on options for future service delivery.
The ACT Government welcomes public input to the review and submissions should be sent to the consultants at email@example.com by Friday 20 November 2009.
For further information contact Sharyn Smith on 6207 0165 or visit www.business.act.gov.au