The Aims of the Association are to –
- promote, protect and enhance the social, cultural and physical environment of the community of Hackett;
- promote the welfare, community spirit and quality of life of residents of Hackett;
- raise funds and expend them in the pursuit of the other objectives of the Association;
- inform the community about issues concerning Hackett; and
- engage in any other activity conducive to these objectives.
Membership of the Hackett Community Association is open to anyone who lives, works or has a business or property in Hackett, and to local elected representatives. To join click here.
Membership fees for 2010-11 are: $5 for an individual ($2 concession) and $7 per household.
Updated 20 November 2011 – you can also download a pdf version by clicking here »…