The next public forum of the NCCC is on Wednesday April 18 2012 at ACT Sport House 100 Maitland Street, Hacket commencing at 7:30pm. The Agenda includes:AGENDA
- The Council is seeking a spokesperson to address the meeting on the proposal to store 600,000 ltr of fuel at the ASIO site in Campbell.
David Dawes, Head of the Economic and Sustainable Development Directorate (ESDD) will speak to us about the the work which ESDD is currently undertaking. The talk will take approximately 40 minutes, followed by question and answer time.
This is a golden opportunity to ask ESDD staff questions and present your views on the short and medium term development of Canberra leading up to the election.
NCCC has recently been very active recently on the topics of community consultation and exempt single dwelling developments.
What are your views on urban densification, provision of affordable housing, social housing, high-rise living versus dispersed infill, urban encrochments on land with environmental values and the impacts of expansion on transport and intrastructure?
- Report on the April Planning and Development Forum meeting, hosted by ESDD. NCCC sends member(s) to this bi-monthly forum and has been contributing agenda items for discussion.
- Topics for meetings scheduled for the remainder of 2012.
- Issues for the upcoming ACT election.
- Date for next public forum.
- Meeting close