The latest public Environment Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate notifications can also be accessed from their site. The following is an extract of the public applications selected by NCCC that principally relate to the North Canberra area based on a broad search (it may contain some overlapping streets from adjacent suburbs)
Note: This list may not be completely representative of all local DAs – please refer to the EPSDD site for complete data.
If you feel an application may impact on you in any way, you may wish to submit a written representation clearly stating the reasons for your submission to the EPSDD Customer Service Centre by:
- smartform: Click here to lodge a Representation for Current Development Application
- email: EPDcustomerservices@act.gov.au
- post: Customer Services at PO Box 365 Mitchell ACT 2911.
- hand deliver: EPSDD Customer Service Centre at 16 Challis St Dickson
If you wish to make a submission it must:
- be in writing
- detail the reasons for the submission
- must be received by EPSDD during the notification period
It is standard practice for the Authority to acknowledge, in writing, any representations received as a result of public notification within 3-4 business days of the submission being received. If you don’t receive this acknowledgement please contact Access Canberra by phone (02) 62071923. If you make your representation within the prescribed notification period the issues raised in your submission will be taken into consideration during the assessment of the development application and you will be notified in writing once the decision has been made.