The next meeting of the North Canberra Community Council is to be held at 7:30pm Wednesday 20 February 2013 at ACT Sports House, Hackett The draft agenda is ….
Wednesday 20 February 2013
ACT Sport House
100 Maitland Street Hackett
7:30 – 9:30
- Introduction by the Chair
- Attendance and Apologies
- Presentation by Zdravko Tokic – Domain Design Projects on proposed Development Application in Braddon. This will be the first test of the new legislation for mandatory pre-DA consultation for us as a council.
- Table letter and discuss the Canberra International Airport offer to pre-consult with NCCC members on a new Master Plan which will be due in 2014.
- Discuss expression of interest from the Light Rail Corridor Interest Group to facilitate discussion of the project with NCCC members. A public meeting in relation to this topic will be held in the Legislative Assembly on Thursday 21 commencing 12:30. If you wish to attend this meeting, RSVP email@example.com by Monday 18. The invited speaker will be Professor Peter Newman. His talk is entitled How will light rail work in a small city like Canberra?
- Table and discuss email request from Rob Purdon (Purdon Associates) to offer pre-consultation on a development application in Braddon. We were uncertain about what this in in relation to and are awaiting confirmation before committing to a meeting.
- Table and discuss minutes from public forum held on 21 November 2012.
- Meeting close
If time permits possible NCCC topics identified for discussion could include:
- The reissue of DV308 Reid and Braddon. A member f the Reid Residents Association and/or someone from Braddon is welcome to facilitate this discussion.
- DA81 to the National Capital Plan. Anyone interested in facilitating this?
- Verbal reports from community associations or resident groups in north Canberra.
We hope to see you in Hackett next Wednesday.