The next meeting of the North Canberra Community Council is at 7.30pm Wednesday 17 April 2013 at ACT Sports House, 100 Maitland Street, Hackett. The meeting agenda is:
Wednesday 17 April 2013
ACT Sport House
100 Maitland Street Hackett
Timing 7:30 – 9:30
- Chair Introduction
- Attendance and Apologies
- Presentation by Shane Rattenbury, Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, Corrections, Housing, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs and Ageing, followed by a questions and answers on any of his portfolio matters.
- Table minutes from March 20 forum and discuss any business arising.
- Discuss and approve payment of invoice for web hosting and maintenance.
- Discuss and approve NCCC comments to the Draft Gungahlin Strategic Environmental Assessment.
- Discuss issues for forum to be held on May 15 2013.
- Other Business.
- Meeting Close