The online version of the Community Noticeboard, is a weekly one-stop location of all ACT Government community engagement activities.
A selection of items of potential interest for North Canberra residents in this edition include:
Invitations to Comment:
- Have your say on the future of public transport in the ACT
- EPIC Community Advisory Committee (EOI closing 14 August 2009)
- School based management review (closing 3 August 2009)
Temporary Road Closures:
- Community Paths:
- Ainslie: various (10 August to 31 October 2009)
- Russell: Russell Drive (15 August to 30 September 2009)
- Reid/Campbell: Constitution Avenue (15 August to 30 September 2009)
- City: London Circuit (15 August to 30 September 2009)
- City: Mort Street (15 August to 30 September 2009)
Forums and Workshops:
- Have your say on the future of public transport in the ACT (10,11,12 August 2009)
- 450 volunteers needed for World Mountain Bike Championships (1-6 September 2009)
- (no items directly applicable to North Canberra district this week)
- H1N1 Influenza (Human Swine Flu) update
- Impact of record demand for public hospital services:
- Please don’t go to Hospital Emergency Departments for minor conditions. You can contact healthdirect Australia on 1800 022 222 for advice, or if you have flu symptoms go to one of our two Flu Centres at Canberra Hospital or Calvary Hospital. This will free up the Emergency Departments for emergencies.
[scribd id=18004293 key=key-99hp82ubpx01wv3a8yw]
Note: The North Canberra Community Council accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in providing this information. Individuals should always refer to the relevant ACT Government Department, Agency or other Entity for confirmation of the specific details of all items. Links provided are current at time of publication. For reference purposes the NCCC also attempts to keep an archive of Community Noticeboard publications.