Unless advertised differently, meetings occur on the third WEDNESDAY night as per the schedule below at 7.00pm at the Downer Community Hall, in Frencham Place, Downer ACT 2602 (facing the Downer shops). The monthly meeting will alternate between Committee Meetings and General Meetings. Any member of the NCCC or the public may attend Committee Meetings as an observer.
Guest speakers on relevant topics are invited regularly.
Meeting details are on our Meetings page
The Committee members of NCCC attend a range of meetings to communicate the aims and objectives of the Council. Examples include:
- The Community Councils Forum hosted by the ACT Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
- The Planning and Development Forum (ACT Planning and Land Authority);
- Meetings with Ministers and MLA’s in the ACT Legislative Assembly
- ACT Planning and Land Authority information sessions; and
- Seminars and briefings given by consultants to the ACT Government.