The next meeting of the North Canberra Community Council is to be held on Wednesday 18 September 2013 at 7:30 pm, ACT Sport House 100 Maitland Street Hackett. The Agenda is available here…
NORTH CANBERRA COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Wednesday 18 September 2013
7:30 – 9:30
- Chair Introduction
- Attendance and Apologies
- Presentation from Purdon Associates on a proposal to redevelop the CSIRO site on Section 38 Campbell (off Limestone Avenue.
- Discuss draft minutes from meeting held on August 21.
- Discuss appeal to the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal in regard to removal of concessional lease status of the Braddon Club site. Also discuss the development application to allow for demolition of the Braddon Club and the former caretakers cottage on the site. Comments on it closed Monday 16.
- Continue discussion of the traffic issues in Ainslie, which were once again highlighted by a serious collision near the intersection of Elder Street and Limestone Avenue on September 5.
- Discuss the Conservation Council ACT Region draft of the Majura Treasures booklet which the NCCC has agreed to sponsor.
- Discuss issues for the AGM which will be held on Wednesday October 16. All positions will become vacant. The committee will accept applications prior to the election. If you are interested in applying for a position on the committee, a nomination form is available here.
- Other business.